Saturday, October 18, 2008

Week 7

Pin It Review Week

Student's "I CAN" statements for 1st QTR:

  • I can draw a Place Value Chart from millions to hundredths.
  • I can complete the Multiplication Grid to the 12's times tables in 5 minutes or less with 80% accuracy.
  • I can show my work to round correctly with whole numbers and decimals.
  • I can show my work to compare two decimal numbers with <, >, or =.
  • I can spell and identify names of common polygons.
  • I can add and subtract decimals by lining up the decimal point.
  • I can write the expanded form of numbers using thousands to hundredths.
  • I can find the perimeter of a regular quadrilateral with missing sides.
  • I can subtract numbers across zeroes.
  • I can find the fraction of a set such as 3/5 of 15.
  • I can solve word problems using clue words such as have left, how much change, total, how many more, each, and combined.
See Week 7 lesson plans.

0 comments:

Quote

"Those that are burdened to believe in the impossible need to get out of the way of those that are breathing reality into exceptions!"---V. S. Bell

Visitor Stats